1. If you wish to cancel to your order, kindly contact us and a full refund will be given up until 10pm of the day prior to collection date. After a consignment has been collected, your order cannot be cancelled.
2. Any service that is cancelled after an attempt has been made by the courier to collect at the address, or is cancelled after 10pm of the day prior to collection date, may be subject to a wasted journey charge of Rs. 100 or 25% of the order value whichever is lower will be deducted from the total refund due amount.
3. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to PickParcel.com and received by us within 28 days from the date the service was purchased. Refunds can take up to 7 - 10 working days to be processed and you will be notified through email once the the amount is transferred. All refunds will be returned via the original method of payment unless stated in your refund request that you would prefer the funds to be added to your PickParcel.com account funds.
4. We shall not, in any circumstances, be liable to you for any refunds where our Terms and Conditions have not been fully complied with including any items sent on the Prohibited list.
5. We will not be held responsible for wrong information that is entered on a booking. We shall not be liable for any costs or losses that you may suffer that arising directly or indirectly from our failure or delay to perform any of our obligations due to this.
6. We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery or missed delivery or failure to deliver caused by or contributed to by any deficient or ambiguous labelling of a Consignment and you agree to be responsible for ensuring that such labelling is clear and unambiguous.